- Services 202, 203, 204 & 205 will be withdrawn and will be replaced with the new set of Jurong Industrial Feeder Services 247, 249, 250 & 251.
- Service 245 will be re-routed to start from Jurong Bus Interchange via Jurong Port Rd & Jln Ahmad Ibrahim, instead of Boon Lay Gdns Ter via Boon Lay Pl, Boon Lay Ave, Boon Lay Dr & Corporation Rd.
- Service 246 will be re-routed to start from Jurong Bus Interchange via Jurong Port Rd & Corporation Rd, instead of Boon Lay Gdns Ter via Boon Lay Pl, Boon Lay Ave, Boon Lay Dr & Corporation Rd.
- Service 42 operating between Kg Chai Chee and Jurong Town via Shenton Way and the Port area will be abolished. Commuters from the eastern sector going to Jurong will continue to have Services 10 and 30. Service 40 will be strengthened to take over the displaced passenger load for Service 42.
- Service 154 will be re-routed to run along MacPherson Rd and Jln Toa Payoh instead of Up Aljunied Rd, Braddell Rd via Toa Payoh. Commuters in Toa Payoh will have an alternative in Service 157.
- Service 176 will be cutback from Jurong and instead operate as a service for Clementi Town.
- Service 178 will be slightly re-routed to take a more direct route from Bt Timah Rd to Jurong Rd instead of using Jln Jurong Kechil. Jln Jurong Kechil will still have service 157 to Jurong.
- Service 183 will also be shortened slightly and operate from New Bridge Rd instead of South Canal Rd. New Service 197 will take over on the stretch of route between South Canal Rd and New Bridge Rd terminals.
- Service 209 will be cutback from Jurong to terminate at C'wealth Ave. Alternative services to Jurong along the affected stretch are Services 183, 196 and 198.
- A new service, Service 197 will be introduced from Geylang Fringe Car Park to Jurong Bus Interchange, via North Bridge Rd, Chinatown and Jalan Bukit Merah.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.